Whitening for Life!
We are excited for the opportunity to offer new and current patients Whitening for Life! We want to make your healthy smile even brighter with this new whitening option. Please review the information below for how to participate in the program:
- Patients will complete Comprehensive Exam, X-rays, and Cleaning.
- Diagnosed treatment needs to be completed.
- Patients will be able to join WHITENING for LIFE for a $35 membership fee if they do not already have custom whitening trays.
- When the patient keeps their regularly scheduled dental cleanings, 2-3 times a year, we will supply the patient with one FREE syringe of whitening gel.
To be eligible for our FREE WHITENING for LIFE program the patient must meet the following requirements:
- Patient must be 18 years or older.
- Must keep regularly scheduled dental cleaning appointments, which includes Exam and X-rays. Regular check-ups and cleanings help to greatly reduce the incidence of dental emergencies and lead to spending less money. Plus whitening requires healthy teeth and gums.
- Patient must provide at least 48 hour notice for cancellation and reschedule within 4 weeks of appointment. In order for our office to provide exceptional services like WHITENING for LIFE to all our patients, we ask that all patients give us the courtesy of 48 hour advanced notice for all schedule changes.
- All necessary dental treatment must be completed. Whitening teeth in the presence of decay and gum disease is not safe and is not clinically allowed. FREE WHITENING for LIFE was developed as a free gift for patients that take their dental health seriously, and as an incentive to those that keep coming.
- All accounts must be current. (NO outstanding Bills)
- Lost/Damaged whitening trays that require new trays to be made will be done at a reduced fee of $100/arch.
- IF PATIENT IS UNABLE TO MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS THEN THIS CONTRACT IS VOID.